Here on this page, you can find useful information and answer to the frequently asked question, “How to get from Antalya Airport (AYT) to Antalya city center, and vice versa?”. We put together all the transportation options including insider tips to help you plan your trip between Antalya Airport (AYT) and city center easily.
Some Practical Info & Advice
* Antalya Airport (AYT) is situated on the north easterly Antalya city center. Average distance from the city center is about 14,5 km.
* Antalya Airport Code is AYT, Tel: +90 242 444 74 23 , Web : antalya-airport.aero
* It takes about 25 minutes to get to Antalya city center from AYT by taxi or private shuttle.
* You can travel between Antalya Airport and city center (including intercity bus terminal) directly by;
No Regrets Booking Advice
- Tram (Antray),
- Public Bus (Antobus),
- HAVAS Airport Shuttle,
- Shared or Private Shuttles.
* The HAVAS Airport Shuttle is the most practical way (operating only to city center), the Private Shuttle (see on bottom page) is the most comfortable and convenient way to travel between the airport and city center, as well all holiday resorts of Antalya.
* You can find minibuses from the Antalya Intercity Bus Terminal to Kemer, neighboring resorts, plus all Antalya holiday resorts like Belek, Side, Manavgat, Alanya operating in every 30/45 minutes.
* When getting to Antalya Airport (AYT) from city center or any resort that you are on holiday, we highly recommend you schedule your time to be at the airport at least 1,5 hours for domestic flights and 2,5 hours for international flights.
* When we count the minimum transfer time of average 1,5 hours plus 30 minutes possible traffic, you should arrange your transfer in between airport and your hotel/resort at least 3,5 to 4,5 hours before your flight.
* Turkish Liras – You can obtain currency exchange before traveling to Antalya or on arrival. We recommend you to obtain Turkish Liras (TRY ot TL) in Turkey as the exchange rates are usually better in Turkey and you can find exchange offices in Antalya airport and through whole Antalya resorts.
* You can get TL from the many ATM machines located inside the Antalya Airport’s arrival, departure terminals and parking area. When you get Turkish liras we also recommend you to also have small banknotes like 5 TL, 10 TL, 20 TL or 50 TL.
* Your Hotel’s Address – We recommend you to have your accommodation address and telephone number with you. There is big number of hotels in the Antalya region so that you or taxi drivers may get confused. You may need to check your hotel address or call your hotel.
Getting to/from Antalya Airport FAQs
How far is Antalya Airport from city center?
Antalya Airport (AYT) is located about 14,5 km. on the north east part of Antalya city center.
How long does it take to get to city center from Antalya Airport?
It takes about 25 minutes to get to city center by taxi or private shuttle. It will take about 45 minutes by light rail or public bus.
What is the best way to get from Antalya Airport to city center?
HAVAS Airport Shuttle is the most practical way, the Private Shuttle is the most comfortable, fastest and convenient way to travel between the airport and city center, as well all holiday resorts of Antalya.
How much is taxi from Antalya airport to city center?
Taxi would cost at least 250 TL from Antalya Airport to city center. It may cost more regarding your hotel's location and waiting time due to possible traffic.
How to Get to/from Antalya Airport / City Center?
You’ll find several good options to get to from the Antalya Airport (AYT) to the city center or vice versa.
The Antray Tram, Antobus public buses, and HAVAS Airport Shuttles operate in between Antalya Airport and Antalya city center.
The HAVAS Airport Shuttle is the most practical way (operating only to city center), the Private Shuttle (see on bottom page) is the most comfortable and convenient way to travel between the airport and city center, as well all holiday resorts of Antalya.
Option 1: Tram (Antray)
The Antray Tram line is the light rail system operated by the Antalya Municipality, and consists of two lines including Airport Line and Expo Line.
The Airport Line operates between Antalya Airport and Fatih station along the city center. You can easily get to city center with this line.
The Expo line operates between Expo and Fatih station, and has Airport Junction stop. If you are coming from the city center, you’ll need to get off at the junction and take the other tram for direct access to the airport.
The Antray Tram stop at the airport is located just opposite the Domestic Terminal and the 1st International Terminal (T1). The tram does not go to the 2nd International Terminal (T2). You can get tram tickets from the automatic machines.
Option 2: Public Bus (Antobus)
You’ll find municipal public buses operating between Antalya Airport and city center, including Intercity Bus Terminal.
There are two public bus lines (600, 800) from the airport to the city center. They depart every half hour during the day, have 3 trips at 01:15, 03:45 and 06:00 at night.
Line 600 goes to Intercity Bus Terminal, and line 800 to Sarisu.
You can pay with public transportation card of the city or in cash.
Public Bus Line 600
You can take the Public Bus 600 for getting to Intercity Bus Terminal from the airport. It takes about 45-60 minutes to get to there.
Route/Stops: Antalya Airport – TEDAS – Topcular – Meydan – Mevlana – Markantalya – 100. Yil – State Hospital – Meltem – Akdeniz University – Tip Fakultesi – Ogretmenevi – Erasta Shopping Mall – Intercity Bus Terminal
Check the timetables from antalya-ulasim.com
Public Bus Line 800
You can take the Public Bus 800 for getting to city center, Migros or Lara from the airport. It takes about 45-60 minutes to get to there.
Route/Stops: Antalya Airport – Airport Road – Ermenek – Rauf Denktas Street – Lara – Barinaklar Boulevard – Muratpasa Municipality – Terracity Shopping Mall – Dedeman – Isiklar – Governorship – Konyaalti Street – AKM – Migros Supermarket – Il Saglik Mudurlugu – Ataturk Boulevard – Gursu – Konyaalti – Sarisu
Check the timetables from antalya-ulasim.com
Option 3: Airport Shuttle (HAVAS)
The HAVAS Airport Shuttles operate on a regular fixed route to Antalya city center and Intercity Bus Terminal. The shuttles depart in every hour (during day time) front of the Domestic Arrivals.
Antalya Airport, Serik Street, Gazi Boulevard, Hal Intersection, Kepez Municipality, Dumlupinar Boulevard, Intercity Bus Terminal, Akdeniz University, Ataturk Boulevard, Migros Shopping Mall.
Hal Intersection, Kepez Municipality, Sanayi Intersection, Istikbal, Calli, Erasta Shopping Mall, Intercity Bus Terminal, Ogretmenevi, Akdeniz University, Mini City, Kemer Bus Stop, Migros Shopping Mall.
It takes about 35 minutes to get to the city center
Please check prices from havas.net
Option 4 : Taxi
You can take local taxis to travel between Antalya Airport. Taxi ranks are located outside the terminal so you should walk some. According to the 2023 taxi fares for Antalya, the taxi-meter switch on price is 10 TL and 12 TL per kilometer.
There is no day and night difference. If we make a calculation, regarding you will take a local taxi from the Antalya airport to the city center within an average distance of 20 km, the taxi fare for will be around 250 TL.
You can calculate approx. taxi fare by using this formula. It may also cost you more depending where your hotel is, possible traffic and the taxi driver’s possible drive to your hotel from different long routes.
We also recommend you to ask and pay in Turkish Liras, the taxi fares sometimes have big differences with the foreign currencies.
Option 5: Private / Shared Shuttle
If you are a group or a family with kids or having lots of luggage with you, than we highly recommend you to take private shuttle transfers for your hotel as they offer a fixed rate, comfortable and safe transfer that include meet-and-greet airport pickups and luggage assistance to your hotel from the airports or vice versa.
The Tram, Public Bus or HAVAS airport shuttles will drop you off at the city center or Intercity Bus Terminal, and you’ll need to take a taxi or buses from there again to get to your hotel which will harder for you with your kids and luggage. But private transfers drives you just to the entrance of your hotel.
As for private shuttle transfers, we highly recommend Tranigo (a Turkish company operating since 1996, and partnered with renowned names like Hertz, Thrifty, Budget, and many reliable and efficient local suppliers) as we recently booked with them had a great trip to our hotel.
It offers low-priced, fixed rate private shuttles that include meet-and-greet airport pickups and luggage assistance. Their large selection of comfortable taxis, minivans, luxurious cars and 6-19+ passenger minibuses can match any need while ensuring quick and safe travels to and from Antalya Airport (AYT). And they are faster and more comfortable than shuttles, buses and taxis.
COVID-19 Coronavirus Prevention and Safety Measures
The safety and health of the guests and the drivers is a top priority. They guarantee that all the vehicles are cleaned and disinfected in accordance with the World Health Organization’s guidelines against COVID-19.
Below you can click on the destination you need an airport transfer or make a search from the search box under to entire Antalya region to find the prefect private shuttle and transfer service from Antalya Airport (ATY) to your hotel in any Antalya resort and vice versa.
Faster and more comfortable than shuttles, buses and taxis. Free cancellation. All prices include fees & tip.
Airporttransfer.com is another very good airport transfer company. You are able to find many transport options with very affordable prices. You can book a private airport transfer from Antalya airport to Antalya city centre and all surrounding resorts of Antalya with a 100% refund privilege!
Airporttransfer.com offers a hassle-free transfer service for all airport passengers. Below you can make a search from the search box under to find your prefect private or shared shuttle transfer service in between Antalya Airport and your hotel.